Today we ripped off a blogger named Firecat from the blog Party in My Head. He doesn't state where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?
3. Do you ever had another blog?
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog?
5. How about when you're not on the computer?
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy?
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer?
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!