Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Corin91 at The Deer Yard who claims that it was ripped from Plastiger. And it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was 100 questions long, but we chopped it down to 15 questions. The reason why it is called The Nudder Meme is anybody's guess. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
3. Who was the last person you called?
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
6. When did you last see your mom?
7. What are you wearing right now?
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
14. Are you a social person?
15. Do you sleep alone?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!