Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greenish Lady. She states that Becca invited everyone to do it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Green Meme
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What’s a good coffee place?
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
4. Do you nap a lot?
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
7. What is your favorite weather?
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
15. What are you missing right now?
16. What are you currently reading?
17. What do you fear the most?
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!