Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Alison from the blog Hairline Fracture She claims that snagged this from Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The 29'er Meme
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
3. How many colleges did you attend?
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
7. What do you miss being a child?
8. What errand/chore do you despise?
9. Have you found real love yet?
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
16. Do you have a “go to” person?
17. Are you where you want to be in life?
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!