Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Nige Lowrey at the blog Nige's Page a' Rage. He states that he was nicking one of Rol's memes, but did not leave a link. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme
1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
7. What's your favorite website?
8. What's your favorite school supply?
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
13. What's your favorite tree?
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
17. What's your least favorite word?
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
19. Who's your favorite bear?
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
23. Where do you go for advice?
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!