Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Creative Bold. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in two parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Introduce yourself.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
6. What countries have you been to?
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
8. What do you think about Oprah
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
12. What kind of car do you drive
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
14. Do you like sushi?
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
17. Do you like roller coasters?
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
23. Are you registered to vote?
24. Do you own an iPad?
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!