Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!
Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
49. What’s bothering you right now?
50. Do you hate anyone?
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!