Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don't get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, The Last Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you?
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle?
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!