Today we ripped off a blogger named Neil Turner from the questionably titled blog Neil Turner's Blog. Neil states “Here’s a meme I found on a friend’s private LiveJournal entry (so I can’t link it to you) – it’s a bit bizarre but it’s mostly full of questions I’ve never answered before so hopefully it’ll be interesting.” So do we. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
5. How old do people say you look?
6. How old do you act?
7. What’s the last song you sang?
8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
9. What are your plans for next weekend?
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
17. What is the most unusual?
18. How do feel about the Goth people?
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!