Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. The only exception is when we find a meme from a blogger who longer posts. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stole it from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
7) How fast can you type?
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
9) Eye color:
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
12) Do you knock on wood?
13) Do you floss daily?
15) Can you hula hoop?
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
17) What do you want for Christmas?
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
20) Who wrote the book of love?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!