Today we ripped off a blogger named Claire-Louise from the blog Mummy Of Many Talents. It's another in a series that's going around where you are asked eleven questions and then write eleven more. It's a great way for a thief to find questions, but the series is going through Europe “Mummy Bloggers”, so much editing is required. [We also had to rip off the thief before these two because of the amount of “mummy”, lame or repetitive questions. There are just so many ways to answer“your favorite song” and “which superpower would you like”. We really have to work friggin' hard to make this all look SO easy. There. Rant over. Oh, and if you haven't made the effort to "like" WTIT on facebook, then you are beyond hope. We ask SO little. We even turn down advertisers. Okay, now it's REALLY over! Hope you had a great St. Pat's Day! BW] She states that she was tagged by Lovely Lou over at Bloggomy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme
1. What is your most annoying habit?
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
5. When have you lied to get a job?
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
7. Classic or modern films and why?
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
10. What makes a great blog?
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
13. How many children do you have?
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!