Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and one of our players named Kwizgiver from the blog What if this is as good as it gets. It's 33 questions, we did edit it to make the right amount of questions. She states that she got it from Bev. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Where was your profile picture taken?
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
6. Are you upset about anything?
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
8. Are you a bad influence?
9. Night out or night in?
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
11. What song is stuck in your head?
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
13. Do you smile a lot?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!