Today we ripped off a blogger named Another Suburban Mom from the blog Another Suburban Mom. It is 20 questions, She says she got it from Dana. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Suburbia
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
2. By this time next year, I ...
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
20. What is the most used item in your home?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends!
Have a great week. See you next Sunday!