Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
The 5000 question meme has been tormenting bloggers for years. I have not found anyone that has completed it. I will post a continuance of what Bud started every now and then, Maybe in 10 years or so we can get it done. :)
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will take it from there. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
If you missed any part, and wish to catch up, Bud posted the first 100 here:
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address?
107. Have you ever been hunting?
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!