Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
ripped off a blogger named @markedforpower from
the blog The Story Addict. she states she got it from Khaula. But,
it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we
go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a
great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You
are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks
you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!
Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop
back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next