February 8, 2014

Cupid's Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

Cupid's Questions Meme


from Kodelaine  

1.)Do you like Valentine's Day?  
2.)Are you going to celebrate it?
3.)Celebrate Valentine's Day with Friends or someone Special?  
4.)Pink or red?
5.)Candy Hearts OR cards?
6.)A short kiss or a big hug?  
7.)What are your plans for V-day?  
8.)What would be the best gift to receive?
9.)Would get back with any of your ex's for V-day?  
10.)Is there a food or beverage you associate with V-day?  
11.) What are your thoughts on "Love at first sight"? 
12.)Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?  
13.) If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating or relationships what would it be? 

5 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I'm not good at Valentine's questions, but I didn't do SS last week, so I posted last week's answers this week.

Dogwithnobrain said...

Yeah, Valentine is over rated..... says it upsets people ... valentines from the wrong people... valentines from the right people at the wrong time... oh dearie me.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Since I love the heart shaped things of life, I'm happy to see this as a chance to put my favorite shape up all over the house. But, yes, it really is upsetting to many people, some of whom i know very well. I down play it on my blog pretty much.

Unknown said...

eeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of Vday but I havent posted in a while so I tried my best...