Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
From the now-defunct: Friday Feast
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
2. Name your guilty pleasures.
3. The best kind of milkshake is:
4. What do you value most in other people?
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
7. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
12. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
13. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
14. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
15. What was the last really funny movie you watched?