December 27, 2014

The New Year's Eve Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 

Let's go!!!

The New Year's Eve Meme

From the archives!

In 2014, I gained:

I lost:

I stopped:

I started:

I was hugely satisfied by:

And frustrated by: 

I am so embarrassed that I: 

Once again, I:

Once again, I did not:

The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is:

The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is: 

I loved spending time:

Why did I spend even two minutes: 

I should have spent more time: 

I regret buying: 

I will never regret buying... even though with that money I could have ...

I ...way too much.

I didn’t... enough.

 ... drove me crazy.

The most relaxing place I went was 

Why did I go to 

The best thing I did for someone else was

The best thing I did for myself 

The best thing someone did for me

The one thing I’d like to do again, but do it better,



1 comment:

Terri D said...

Thanks so much!! This is a good Meme!