March 28, 2015

The Dirty Dozen Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

The Dirty Dozen Meme

Stolen from: The Archives

1. This weather is really.....

 2. You think you've seen it all, you should see me....

 3. I'm sure you would still love me even if...

 4. I think I have finally realized...

 5. Since the last time we linked up...

 6. I get super embarrassed...

 7. I really thought by now...

8. If I thought no one would read it, I would write about...

9. I knew I was in the wrong place...

10. I am so not above...

11. Let's pretend...

12. Just you wait...




6 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks! See you tomorrow!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Be back to visit everyone tomorrow...

Stef H said...

it's been way too long and it's STILL fun doing these things.

hope everyone is well.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Happy to still participate!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Steph-
We're fine. Welcome back! Thx...

Helena said...

Really enjoyed this! Cheers up a mundane Sunday! Back to visit the other entries tomorrow.