December 9, 2017

Bah Humbug

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated with Bud Weiser on the WTIT Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!



 Bah Humbug!  Before we get all warm and cozy for the upcoming holidays, here's a chance to let out all those angry feelings you've been harboring.  I copied this a long time ago and don't remember where I stole it from.





TV show I loathe:

Movie I loathe:

Music genres I loathe:

Magazine which annoys me:

Makes me cranky at restaurant:

Makes me cranky in public:

Makes me impatient at home:

Makes me impatient at work:

Celebrity I hate:

Music artist I hate:

I could care less about:

Blogger's habit that annoys you:

Feature on your blog you hate:

Politician that you hate:


3 comments:

Terri D said...

Whew....this one will cause some controversy! See you tomorrow!

ShannonW said...

This was fun :) I will enjoy reading everyone's answers.

Smellyann said...

You're probably right, Terri! I hope to be around to read everyone Sat9 and SunStealing answers, but Sundays are the busiest of the week for me. I'm going to try!!