February 25, 2021

Senior Life

  

 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. What is the farthest you have ever traveled?
2. Who did you date while in high school?
3. What is one of the worst trips you've ever taken? What went wrong?
4. How do you like to spend a lazy day?
5. How old were you when you found out that JFK had been assassinated? How did it affect you?
6. Who has been one of the most important people in your life?
7. What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself?
8. Did you date someone in college?
9. What was your dream car?
10. Did you have a family member you wish you'd gotten to know better?
11. Tell me about your greatest gardening success.   
12. What was your Dad like when you were a child?
13. What is the best job you've ever had?
14. What are your favorite songs?
15. If you could choose any talents to have, what would they be?

 

  6 ​ 7 ​

1 comment:

SIMON PATCHIN said...

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com