June 11, 2021

LEP



 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves! 


 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Describe your phone lock screen
 
2. How often do you journal?
 
3. What’s your favorite thing to teach others?
 
4. How do you like to spend Sundays?
 
5. What would you describe as your kryptonite?
 
6. A TV show or movie you thought was really bad
 
7. Do you know your mail carrier?
 
8. Which regional foods are your favorite?
 
9. What was your life like 20 years ago?
 
10. Crafting hobbies that you’d like to learn or improve

11. What is your favorite type of YouTube videos?
 
12. Describe your surroundings

13. You're making a Time Capsule to be opened in 50 years.  What 3 things would you put in it?

14. Something you learned recently that resonated with you

15. Songs that get stuck in your head often…  


 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks!!

SIMON PATCHIN said...

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com