July 2, 2021

Wattpad



 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!  
 





Stolen from Wattpad


   

 

1. 3 things I love
2. Last song I listened to
3. Turn offs
4. What color underwear are you wearing right now?
5. How many tattoos do you have?
6. How many piercings do you have?
7. Meaning behind my URL
8. What I find attractive in other people.
9. Something that’s currently worrying me.
10. Something that’s constantly on my mind.
11. My favorite store.
12. What I did yesterday.
13. My favorite blog
14. Someone I miss
15. Reason why I follow Sunday Stealing