August 28, 2026

Sunday Stealing Says Yeah!

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

This week's meme was inspired by F, Yeah Surveys. She admits she does too many of these, but we get it. We do, too.

SURVEY TIME!

1. What will you remember from August 2026?

2. When will you start your holiday shopping?

3. Where did you meet the person you fell the hardest for?

4. Where did you meet your best friend?

5. Share a fact about the last person who texted you.

6. EXTRA! EXTRA! Since June's DIY meme was such fun, let's do it again. Please close out this post with a question for your fellow Sunday thieves. Hopefully we'll have enough responses for a September DIY.


Thank you for playing! Please come back next week. 

Please leave your link in the comments.

While I realize Mr. Linky as a site may still be operational and available to some bloggers, it is not allowing Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing to log in. The Help Desk has not responded to inquiries. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I have investigated other free link options and am frankly not convinced they will protect your privacy and not sell your data. If leaving your link in the comments today is too much of a hassle, I'm sorry. But I'm not willing to pay a monthly subscription fee for a more secure alternative.

No comments: