Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original questions, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Sometimes we do it because we can.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Ginormous Questions
1. Are you single?
2. Are your parents still married?
3. Are you in love?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. Who ended your last relationship?
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
9. Prefer love or lust?
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends?
11. Wild night out or romantic night in?
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out?
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)?
15. Ever wanted to disappear?
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes?
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction?
18. Last phone call you received?
19. Last thing you drank?
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship?
21. Do you and your family get along?
22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"?
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
24. Do you trust all your friends?
25. Who knows the most about you?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!