WTIT: The Blog has been around since 2006. We've made hundreds of friends. And that really what blogging is all about. No one is nicer, sweeter or has a greater sense of humor then Stef H. or known by her handle Glitterbabe. Stef's beloved husband Clyde passed away in his sleep after a long illness. Stef is as solid a woman that we know. In fact, we met her right here when she occasionally steals a meme. If you have a moment, stop by her blog, Glitterbabe Greetings by clicking HERE. Our heart and thoughts go out to you Stef. We dedicate today's meme to Clyde. Thank you.
Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory of Clyde
Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
19. How did you like the film?
20. What comedian do you love?
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
23. What do you think of astrology?
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
28. What was the name of your first pet?
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!