Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What has been your longest love relationship?
2. What was the last gift that you received?
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
5. Who's your cell provider?
6. What's your favorite mall store?
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
13. When was the last time that you cried?
14. What food do you hate?
15. What do you like best about yourself?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!