October 14, 2012
I Don’t Know, The Same Things You Don’t Know (part one)
Thank you for stopping by on my first Sunday posting Stealing. I promise that this will be the last picture of myself I post here, I just wanted to introduce myself to you. Not going to lie, it is a little overwhelming. And difficult! It is not easy hunting down memes, and checking, and double checking that they were not used here before. But, I think I may have pulled it off. I hope you enjoy it! I blog over at Solitary Haze.
P.s. If you have any advice, my email is email@example.com.
Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players. Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking... It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Who Are You Meme
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Where and when were you born?
3. Where did your parents meet?
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
6. What is your occupation?
7. Write a full description of yourself.
8. To which social class do you belong?
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (223)