Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players. Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!
P.s. Can anyone explain this video game I found in the blogs basement?
Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the second week) from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking... It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
16. What is your earliest memory?
17. How much schooling have you had?
18. Did you enjoy school?
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
25. As a child, were you popular?
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
28. What’s next?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (224)
If the linky is not there yet, please stand by – I am moving this weekend, and will get it fixed a.s.a.p..