October 20, 2012

Who Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme

Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here, we steal the most interesting andjudd & indiana jones intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players.  Answer any way you like, sarcastic,  honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!

P.s. Can anyone explain this video game I found in the blogs basement? 

17734802Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the second week)  from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking... It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.)  we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

16. What is your earliest memory?

17. How much schooling have you had?

18. Did you enjoy school?

19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

25. As a child, were you popular?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

28. What’s next?

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (224)

If the linky is not there yet, please stand by – I am moving this weekend, and will get it fixed a.s.a.p..

8 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I hope that My Thumbnail eventually posts.
http://bankerchick-writerscramp.blogspot.com/

K Dubs said...

Thanks for taking over! :)

Mind Of Mine said...

I like this weeks, I prefer when the questions have more depth, questions like 'whats on your ideal sandwich' are inane and pointless.

Mr said...

Hi Everyone, Thank you So much for playing this weekend, I spent the weekend moving and as a result, my WiFi does not get hooked back up until tomorrow, I will get to everyone site then. Next week is the Halloween meme! Hope I see you all then!

**** April **** said...

Always a pleasure! :)

Smerdyakov said...

I usually don't leave comments on Sunday Stealing. I realize you have been providing this service for free and without advertising for over four years.

You average 25 players per week and have hit 80 on occasion.

Someone commented: "those questions are a little long list wise for the average modern attention spans focus. most people wont take the time to read the whole thing"

I don't have time to read the questions, but I had time to leave this nonsense. Really.

I am on medications. I doubt I'll ever have something constructive to say. But I'll comment over and over again until you quit being such an over-sensitive dweeb. Its a blog, not an original copy of the Magna Carta. People will leave unwanted comments. Thats the beauty of open dialogue.

Sincerely-

Smerdyakov
Keen Perception of the Intolerable
The Most Vile Person Ever

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I didn't think I'd comment. But I have to say that Smerdyakov is an a-hole. I wrote a long message that I am sure with his "comment moderation won't be published. I let him know that I was the "jerk" he ridiculed and to give Mr. Lance a f-ing break...

Mr said...

Hahaha - Bud, I did not understand a word of his mumblings. I figured he was just incredibly high and lost the ability to think logically.

Thanks for telling him where to go!