Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Bankerchick
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe?
6. Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black-eyed Susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
7. Flip flops or bare feet?
8. Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
9. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
10. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
11. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
12. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
13. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
14. What's been the best and worst part of your summer so far?
15. Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune