September 19, 2020

Gratitude


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!





Stolen from Angie Cruise

1. A person I’m glad to have in my life.
2. Something I find comfort in.
3. My favorite part of the morning
4. My favorite memory
5. An accomplishment I’m proud of
6. An opportunity I’m grateful for
7. My favorite song (and why)
8. A future event I’m excited about.
9. My favorite area in my home.
10. Something beautiful I saw today.
11. My guilty pleasure.
12. Something I love about a family member
13. A compliment that made me feel good
14. The item I treasure the most.
15. My favorite part about nature
16. A book I loved reading
17. A freedom I’m grateful for
18. My favorite part of the evening.
19. One good thing that happened today.
20. How I show gratitude for my friends.


 


4 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks so much! See you in the morning!

The Gal Herself said...

Bev! I love your cool new icon.

ShannonW said...

I love the new Sunday Stealing graphic in this post. Happy Sunday Stealing.

Anonymous said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this WhatsApp +19492293867 , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him because i have no other choice and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr Prince. His email: princemagicspell@yahoo.com or WhatsApp +19492293867