Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive. The longer memes we sometimes break into two parts, as is the case today. We will conclude with part 2 at some point down the road.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Momma at Momma Blogs Alot. She claims that she snagged this meme from Tina @ Antique Mommy who was tagged by Dawn @ My Home Sweet Home. And it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! If you’d like to be listed in our Judd's Links, just leave us a comment. And, of course, add us to your links as well. Or if you’d like us to “rip a meme off from you", please let us know. Our email address is email@example.com. We do take tags (some of the time...) and requests.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Blogging
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Any advice to beginners?
3. What are the good things blogging has brought to your life?
4. What would you consider the pitfalls?
5. Tell us about your blog name. Ever think of changing it? If so, to what? Why?
6. Knowing what you know now, was starting a blog a good thing for you? Why or why not?
7. How do you think blogging, bloggers, or the blogosphere has changed since you started?
8. Ultimately, what would you like your blog to accomplish for you or others?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!