September 28, 2008

The “More About Me Me Me” Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive.

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Bubbles at Popping Bubbles. She claims that it was "shamelessly stolen from my beloved Cajunvegan who pilfered it from Avitable." And it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! If you’d like to be listed in our Judd's Links, just leave us a comment. And, of course, add us to your links as well.

SundayStealing: The "More About Me Me Me" Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

My favorite age:

My best friend(s):

My celebrity crush:

My defining characteristic:

My most evil moment:

My favorite food:

My grossest injury:

My biggest hatred:

My most illegal activity:

My need for justice:

My most knowledgeable field:

My life’s goal:

My mother’s influence:.

My nerdiest point:

My oldest memory:

My perfect date:

My unanswered question:

My random fact:

My stupidest decision:

My favorite television show:

My style of underwear:

My favorite vegetable:

My weakest trait:

My X-men power:

My strongest yearning:

My moment of Zen:

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

21 comments:

Avitable said...

Actually, I started the meme and wrote it from scratch, but it's up for grabs. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Stolen and posted.

Cheers to all us thieves!

Anonymous said...

happy weekend everyone! :)

Kwizgiver said...

Another Stolen meme! Yippee!! Happy Sunday!

Lisa G said...

Uppity, up, up, up

Debbie said...

I enjoyed this one... thanks!

Deana said...

Are they going to get harder each week or something? I've stolen and posted, thanks.

ShannonW said...

I have stolen and posted also! Happy Sunday!

Mel said...

Yikes. I'm up also. But that evil one, boy howdy.

Mimi Lenox said...

Queen has delivered.
Sunday Stealing with Judd Corizan ~ More About Me Me Me??

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Here we go again...

Crushed said...

Done!

Musically, of course...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this meme.

datri said...

I'm up!

Ferd said...

I have sunk to your level, a common thief! Well, maybe we're not so common!

Thanks! It was fun.
Newbie,
Ferd.

Nunyaa said...

All done and posted :)

LadyWolf said...

Late but mine are up!

Anonymous said...

hi! it's my first time to join.

here's mine:

http://suburbanbeats.net/2008/09/29/sundaystealing-meme-2/

i'm a bit late, sorry :D

Donna. W said...

I'm a couple of days late, but I found this at Mel's and decided to try it.

http://donna-justme.blogspot.com/2008/09/tip-for-local-readers-and-meme.html

Laura Brown said...

Just found Sunday Stealing. Am working on mine right now.

Finding Pam said...

This is my first meme and I found it on Mimi's blog.

Here I go...