Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Print/Discuss
1. How big is your immediate family? Who are the members?
2. Who are you closest to in your family? What kind of relationship do you have with that person? Is it like friendship?
3. Which day of the year are you most likely to spend with your family?
4. As a child, did you go on family trips? What do you remember about those vacations?
5. Is there a black sheep in your family? What is different about them?
6. Do you know your extended family? How many of them have you met?
7. Have you ever been to a family reunion? How was it?
8. Who are you most proud of among your relatives? Who do you look up to?
9 What characteristics have you inherited from your parents? Do you look like them? Do you behave like they do?
10. Does your family have any heirlooms? Will you inherit anything that has been in the family a long time?
11. What happens to old people in your family? Do they live with younger family members or move to a retirement home? How would you prefer to spend your old age?
12. If you are married, how well do you get along with your in-laws?
13. What do people mean when they say, “you can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family”?
14. If you live far away from some members of your family, how do you keep in touch? How often do you communicate?
15. Are you so close to any of your friends that you consider them to be like family?