Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
12. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
13. Do you know sign language?
14. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
15. And the sheets on your bed look like....?