Stolen from The Queen's Meme
1. January usually has ample amounts of snowfall in parts of the world. Did you ever make snow cream as a kid?
2. January is one of the months with 31 days. What are you going to do with that extra day?
3. In medieval times superstition dictated that the 1st day of January was significant for prosperity, or lack of it, in a person's life. Farmers put a flat cake on the horns of a cow and they danced and sang songs around the cow until the cake was thrown to the ground. If it fell in front of the cow that meant good luck; it if fell behind the cow that meant bad luck for the rest of the year.
Do you have strange New Year customs in your household?
4. On January 14, 1986 motorists were required for the first time to wear seat belts? Do you always buckle up? Why or why not?
5.. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself?
6. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back?
7. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment.
8. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?
9. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting?
10. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity?
11. Are you always on time or just a tad late?
12. Is there someone in your life that irritates you regularly about not being on time?
13. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it was REALLY a big deal?
14. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there, would you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle?
15. Have you ever had to actually punch a time clock?