Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.
Funny questions about animals, from Swap Bot
1. If animals could talk, which one do you think would complain the most about their day?
2. What do you think cats dream about during their epic naps?
3. f squirrels organized an Olympics, what events would they have?
4. Do you think penguins ever get jealous of birds that can fly?
5. If animals had their own social media, what kind of posts would we see from them?
6. What would be the title of the autobiography of a lazy house cat?
7. If you had to choose an animal to be your personal bodyguard, which one would you pick?
8. Do you think dogs secretly judge us for not being able to sniff out everything they can?
9. If animals could wear clothes, which animal would have the best fashion sense?
10. If a group of owls started a band, what would their music style be?
11. What do dolphins think when people swim with them?
12. What do you think squirrels gossip about when they chatter to each other in the trees?
13. If elephants played hide-and-seek, where do you think they'd hide?
14. What do you imagine a llama would say if you asked it about the meaning of life?
15. If you could swap places with any animal for a day, which one would it be, and why?