Welcome back to Sunday Stealing
which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off
Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
a blogger named Reyna Elena
from the blog of Reyna Elena Dot Com
. She states that she was tagged thanks to Moderately Confused Pinay.
But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What’s the weather like today?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
16. Are you over the age of 35?
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. What does the last text message you received say?
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!
Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!