Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
My friend, author, artist and theater critic Alec Clayton decided to write a series of more complicated questions to answer during this coronavirus time, when we are all looking for something to do if we are staying home. I thought his questions intriguing.
2. What's your death-row meal?
3. Assuming we make it through this outbreak with minimal loss of life, what do you think our big takeaway should be?
4. Whom do you find yourself missing more than you would've predicted?
5. What brings you the most joy? Not happiness, not contentment -- JOY.
6. Do you find yourself regretting anything you've said or done on social media?
7. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your body and face?
8. and your life?
9. How's the self-isolation affecting your libido?
10. Which three places in the physical universe would you most like to visit?
11. On whom did you have a crush years ago? Have you ever told them?
12. How have your religious views changed since you were in high school?
13. If you could change one law, what would it be?
14. If you could add one commandment to the original ten, what would it be?