Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Questions from Thursday Thunk
1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??
3. What's your favorite muscle?
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?
5. Is summer ever going to get here?
6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?
7. What was your "last day" of something?
8. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would you choose?
9. Did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc in high school? Where did you go, what did you do?
10. Do your feet smell?
11. Do you know how to french braid?
12. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?
13. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are barking - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
14. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?
15. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it?
16. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
17. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?
18. Are you a pen stealer?
19. A dude from China comes up and offers you German chocolate cake, French fries and a Boston cream pie... what color is your car?
20. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching?