Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions.
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is a repeat, but it's a questionnaire I like to think about at the end of each year, so I'm printing it here.
1. First things first, did you have a good year?
2. If you traveled, where did you go?
3. Which fashion trends did you love?
4. Which fashion trends did you hate?
5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year?
6. What song sums up this year for you?
7. What was your favorite movie of the year?
8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year?
9. Favorite new TV show?
10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year?
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself?
12. Did you develop a new obsession?
13. Did you vote?
14. Did you move?
15. Did you get a job?
16. Did you get a pet?
17. Do you regret not doing anything?
18. Do you regret doing something?
19. Have you done anything that scared you?
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days?
21. Did you lose anyone close to you?
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year?
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year?
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it?
25. What was the best moment of the year for you?
26. What was the worst?
27. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?
29. What do you wish for others for the coming year?
30. What do you wish for yourself?