Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are several questions stolen from the Tuesday 4 meme and Wednesday Medley
1. Have you ever known anyone that’s been on tv, including you?
2. What do you find yourself buying all the time?
3. When was the last time you got a real letter in the mail?
4. Have you ever lived in a house/apartment that has been broken into?
5. Did you walk to school with your friends? Take a school bus? Ever have someone carry your books home from school?
6. Do you like pumpkin seeds? Do you carve the pumpkin and roast the seeds? Do you buy packaged, prepared pumpkin seeds?
7. Does your car or did a family car have a name?
8. The first week of October was National Mystery Series Week. Do you sleuth alongside Nancy Drew or Miss Marple? Fan of Nero Wolfe?
9. Have you ever spent ages writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?
10. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?
11. What type or kind of art do you like? And do you draw or paint yourself
12. If you went to London, where would you go first?
13. What is one quote that you love to quote?
14. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
15. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?