Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are suggested questions for sponsors of children through Compassion International to ask their sponsored children.
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be?
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
10. What would you like to change about yourself?
11. What is your daily routine.
12. What would your perfect day be like?
13. How old were you when you learned to read?
14. What is the most interesting thing you know?
15. What makes you nervous?
16. What is your favourite flower?
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?
18. What time do you go to bed?
19. What time do you get up?
20. Do you know how to swim?