Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is stolen from Sleepy Rambles
1. What is on your mind right now?
2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University?
3. How many books are in the room you’re in?
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income?
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home?
6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work?
7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more?
8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason?
9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like?
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to?
11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?
12. When’s the last time you saw your mom?
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of?
14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere?
15 Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else?