Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Something Stirring
1. The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?
2. Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds?
3. Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins?
4. Wool or knit sweaters?
5. Halloween party or exploring haunted places?
6. Candy corn or mellowcreme pumpkins?
7. Apple cider donuts or pumpkin donuts?
8. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Scary costume or something silly?
10. Still, silent nights or rainy, windblown ones?
11. Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?
12. Witches or ghosts?
13. Raking leaves or climbing trees?
14. Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire?
15. Frankenweenie or The Corpse Bride?
16. October or November?
17. Black cats or owls?
18. Fireplace or candlelight?
19. Monster movies or their classic novels?
20. Carve or paint pumpkins?