Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
3. Who do you speak to the most?
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
5. Do you phone friends at work?
6. Do you make personal calls at work?
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on!