Stolen from Pinterest
(Suggested by Melanie Odette -- thanks!)
1. Are you living a meaningful life.
2. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
3. When is it acceptable, if ever, to break the law
4. What do you want your final words to be
5. What do you think are the five most beautiful things in the world?
6. What makes you feel empowered?
7. Which is more important–what you say, or how you say it?
8. Do you live to work, or work to live?
9. How do you think the world will change in 10 years? 50? 100?
10. What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
11. What one responsibility do you wish you didn’t have?
12. What is something you’re embarrassed that you’re so good at?
13. What’s the one thing you most want to achieve before you die?
14. What’s something that offends you?
15. What makes you most angry about the country?