Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called AnyHow at AnyHow Blogs. Our good friend and former Rising Blogger partner Mimi Lenox discovered it's 100 or so questions and was kind enough to edit it to 30 and steal it and pass it along. AnyHow is a bit vague as to its origins, other than to say he was tagged by his cousin to do it. And it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! If you’d like to be listed in our Judd's Links, just leave us a comment. And, of course, add us to your links as well.
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
4. What feeling do you love most?
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
7. Do you believe in God?
8. Who cares for you most?
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
10. What emotion do you like to show?
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
12. Who do you admire most?
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
16. Why are you doing this meme?
17. What do you do when you're moody?
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
21. Last time you smiled?
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
26. Is there a quote you live by?
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
28. Who always makes you laugh?
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!