Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blogauthored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem from a blogger named Vylar Kaftan whose blog is named: Writer of Science Fiction & Fantasy. The title refers to WHY she did the questions this week as a "procrastination tool". She does not explain where she stole the it from. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Procrastination Tool Questions
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8. What’s your goal for the year?
9. Last person you hugged?
10. First place you went this morning?
11. Do you always answer your phone?
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
16. Do you have any saved texts?
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
18. Do you have an accent?
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
20. What did you do last night?
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
22. Current hate right now?
23. Met someone who changed your life?
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
25. What song represents you?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!