Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
I don't remember where I found this one, but given that the 4th of July is coming up, I thought this series of questions about parades might be fun.
2. Rate the following parade attractions in order of affection:
*. marching bands
*. anything that gives away candy:
*. politicians ride in cars?
*. antique cars/tractors;
*. fire trucks;
3. Have you ever been in a parade?
4. Do you bring lawn chairs to parades?
5. Does it bother you to have to park a long way from the parade, and then walk back to the car afterwards?
6. Do you wave at people you know?
7. At people you don't know?
8. Do you take pets -dogs particularly - to parades?
9 Have you ever been to a big parade in person (Rose Bowl, Macy's, etc)?
10. Do you attend more warm weather or cold weather parades?